Manual Switchboxes with the USBA
"A" type Female
|Categories and Products Related to: Manual
Switchboxes with the USBA|
item under Manual Switchboxes with the USBA|
2 Position USB 2 A TO 1
- USB peripherals can connect
either to a computer's port or to a hub.
- If the computer doesn't have enough
ports for all the peripherals, a hub is necessary.
- Maximum length on
individual cables is 5 Meters.
- No terminators are needed on this bus.
A (flat) type port would be considered the "out" port on a computer or
- The B (square) type port would be considered an "in" port on hubs or
- A typical USB "out" (Type-A) port can provide up to
- The speed is 12 Megabytes per second, the maximum number of
peripherals to a controller is 63 (hubs needed when the computer runs out of
All contents Copyright © 1996-2009. All Rights