Mouse & Keyboard
|Categories and Products Related to: Mouse &
under Mouse & Keyboard Converters|
Economy USB to PS2 Keyboard and
- Compliant with USB HID Specifications.
- USB Bus
- Fully compliant with PS/2 keyboard/mouse.
- Supports USB and
PS/2 Plug and Play.
- Also supports two PS/2 keyboards or two PS/2 mice.
- Supports Standard Windows™ Multimedia Keys.
- Supports Windows™
98/SE/ME/2000/XP and Mac™ OS9.0/OSX/Linux.
Female for Keyboard (or second mouse)
PS/2 Female for Mouse (or second keyboard)
|Compliant with USB Version||USB
|Compliant with HID Version||USB HID
|Power Consumption (Idle)||25 mA|
|Unit Weight||4.23oz (120g)|
Complies||Win98/SE/ME/2000/XP Mac™ OS9.0/OSX/Linux|
- USB peripherals can connect
either to a computer's port or to a hub.
- If the computer doesn't have enough
ports for all the peripherals, a hub is necessary.
- Maximum length on
individual cables is 5 Meters.
- No terminators are needed on this bus.
A (flat) type port would be considered the "out" port on a computer or
- The B (square) type port would be considered an "in" port on hubs or
- A typical USB "out" (Type-A) port can provide up to
- The speed is 12 Megabytes per second, the maximum number of
peripherals to a controller is 63 (hubs needed when the computer runs out of
All contents Copyright © 1996-2009. All Rights